Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- is the skip value.
- and is the limit value.
- This function shows the value with in the given cycle.
- In , is any real number.
- is the value to get add from the given number.
- is the minimum value and is the maximum value to display.
- Here the value is displaying with the given number is skip with the increment value that is lying between the lower limit and Upper limit values.
- CYCLEWITHIN(17,4,10,100) = 21
- CYCLEWITHIN(4,10.56,20,78) = 14.56
- CYCLEWITHIN(20/3,79.8) = 86.46666666666667