Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any topic to get information.
- This function will give the all the information about the given topic.
- In DBPEDIA,DB stands for Database.
- DBPEDIA is a project aiming to extract structured content from the information created in the Wikipedia project.
- This structured information is made available on the World Wide Web.
- DBpedia allows users to semantically query relationships and properties of Wikipedia resources, including links to other related datasets.
- Zcubes will display all the information including area,temperature,birth place and Death place etc.
- This is same as THINK().
- For Example,DBPEDIA("Jaipur") gives Semantic Web info about the term Jaipur.