Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the type of the matrix.
- is the order of the diagonal matrix.
- This function shows the Diagonal matrix of a given order.
- In , is the order of square matrix.
- A diagonal matrix is a square matrix which is of the form where is the Kronecker delta, are constants, and i,j=1, 2, ..., n.
- The general diagonal matrix is of the form:
- So the main diagonal entries are need not to be zero and off-diagonal entries are zero.
- That is,the matrix D = (di,j) with n columns and n rows is diagonal if: