Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function shows the division of the numbers.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- In DIVISION(),first number is the dividend and second number is the divisor.
- Dividend is the number being divided.Divisor is a number that will divide the dividend exactly.
- For example,DIVISION(20,4),20 is the dividend and 4 is the divisor.
- DIVISION(1000,50) = 20
- DIVISION(300,7) = 42.857142857142854
- DIVISION(379.45,22) = 17.24772727272727
- DIVISION(-50,5) = -10