Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text or number or array that needs to be duplicated
- is the number of times to duplicate
- is the point at which the string or array breaks
- is the text or number or character that follows every number
- This function is used to duplicate the string or text for mentioned number of times.
- The text can be broken at specific count.
- Argument can be text, numbers, or any special characters like @,&...
- is the number greater than zero. If not specified, '1' is considered as default.
- DUPLICATE(3,8,2)=33 33 33 33
- DUPLICATE(3,8,2,"$")=3$3$ 3$3$ 3$3$ 3$3$