Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any text to be encoded.
- This function is used to encoded a given string.
- In ,the given parameter is any string to be encoded.
- is the function encodes a string.
- This function makes a string portable,so it can be transmitted across any computer that supports ASCII characters.
- This function encodes special characters, with the exception of: * @ - _ + . /
- ESCAPE("Have a nice day") = Have%20a%20nice%20day
- ESCAPE("Wish you many more Happy Returns of the day") = Wish%20you%20many%20more%20Happy%20Returns%20of%20the%20day
- ESCAPE("Life is like a mirror") = Life%20is%20like%20a%20mirror