Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is a positive integer whose factorial is to be found.
- FACT() calculates the factorial of a number as 1*2*.....*.
e.g. FACT(3) displays 6 as a result.
- The factorial of a number is the product of all positive integers, less than or equal to . It is calculated as -
- If is negative, Calci displays #N/A error message.
- If is not an integer, it is truncated to calculate the factorial.
- If is invalid, Calci displays #NULL error message.
- The factorial of series of numbers can be calculated as -
e.g. FACT(1..5) calculates factorial of numbers from 1 to 5 and displays result as 1 2 6 24 120.