Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the text you want to find.
- is the text or string that contains the text you want to find.
- is the number to start the search.
- FINDB() Finds one text value within another (case-sensitive).FINDB is intended for use with languages that use the double-byte character set (DBCS).
- E.g. FINDB("U","FUNCTION",1) returns 2
- FINDB searches the text inside another string and returns the starting position of the text inside the string.
- FINDB is used with languages that use the double-byte character set (DBCS).
- The default language of your computer will result in the return value
- FINDB counts double-byte character as 2.
- FIND and FINDB are case sensitive. It won't allow wildcard characters.
- If is "" (NULL), FINDB matches with the first character in the search string.
- If is not there in , Calci returns #ERROR message.
- By default is assumed to be 1 and is optional.
- should be an integer >gt; 0.
- If is greater than the length of , Calci returns #ERROR message.