Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- is the maximum number.
- This function rounds the number down to the nearest integer or to its nearest multiple of significance.
- In , is the value to be rounded down.Number is the multiple which want to round down.
- If the Number is the positive numbers with decimal portions are rounded down to the nearest integer.
- For example,12.43 is rounded down to 12.
- If the array values are negative numbers with decimal portions are rounded away and also the given number is negative number and Max Number should be a negative number.
- The array values are rounds the number down to the nearest integer that is a multiple of the number specified.
- The exception is where the number to be rounded is an integer.
- If Number divided by a Significance of 2 or greater results in a remainder, the result is rounded down.
- FLOORAT([23.24,34.3,76.56],1) = 23 34 76
- FLOORAT([23.24,34.3,76.56],2) = 22 34 76
- FLOORAT([23.24,34.3,76.56],5) = 20 30 75