Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function shows the Fourth root of a given number.
- The fourth root of a number is the number that would have to be multiplied by itself 4 times to get the original number.
- For example, the fourth root of 81 is 3 as 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 is 81.
- Generally Second root is called Square root and Third root is called Cube root.
- These roots are easy to calculate by hand but even for perfect fourth root numbers, fourth root can be difficult to calculate by hand.
- So we can use this function to calculate the fourth root of the number with in a second.
- FOURTHROOT(16) = 2
- FOURTHROOT(234256) =22
- FOURTHROOT(7612) = 9.340598291584374
- FOURTHROOT(-625) = 0-ⅈ5