Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where is the number .
- This function shows the fraction part of the given numbers.
- In ,the parameter can be any positive and negative real numbers.
- A fraction is a number that represents part of a whole.
- It is consisted of a numerator and a denominator.
- Numerator represents the number of equal parts and the denominator represents the total amount of parts that make up a whole.
- The same like other real numbers, fractions number can be added,subtracted,multiplied and divided.
- FRACTION(9,4) = 2 1/4
- FRACTION(3,7) = 3/7
- FRACTION(10,2) = 5
- FRACTION(-80,19) = -4 4/19