Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the average value of set of values.
- is the value of standard deviation.
- This function shows the value of the Fuzzy membership function.
- The Fuzzy Membership tool reclassifies or transforms the input data to a 0 to 1 scale based on the possibility of being a member of a specified set.
- 0 is assigned to those locations that are definitely not a member of the specified set, 1 is assigned to those values that are definitely a member of the specified set, and the entire range of possibilities between 0 and 1 are assigned to some level of possible membership.
- The Fuzzy Membership tool allows you to transform continuous input data based on a series of specific functions that are common to the fuzzification process.