Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the order of the Sudoku.
- is the level of the Sudoku.
- This function creates the sudoku of the numbers.
- In , is the order of the rows and columns.
- is the level of the puzzle.
- Sudoku is one of the most popular Japanese puzzle game.
- It is based on the logical placement of numbers.
- The goal of Sudoku is to fill a rows entries and column entries which are left.
- To play Sudoku there is no requirement of any calculation nor any special math skills.
- The goal of a Sudoku is to fill in a 9x9 grid with the digits 1 to 9.
- So each row and column having 3x3 section which is containing numbers only one time.
- When we fill the numbers in Sudoku the following rules to be followed:
1.Any row contains the numbers 1 to 9 not more than one time. 2. Any column contains the numbers 1 to 9 not more than one time. 3.Any 3x3 grid contains the numbers 1 to 9 not more than one time.
- The above rules only for the grid 9x9.
- But the function GENERATESUDOKU creates any size of the SUDOKU.
- So here the condition is the same numbers should not appear in the same row and same column.