Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the minimum number of the series.
- is the difference of the two numbers in the series.
- This function returns the value of the Geometric Series.
- In , is the Initial number of the geometric series.
- is the difference between the numbers.
- is the number of the terms to display.
- means it will show the final term of the series.
- Geometric series means a series of numbers or quantities in geometric progression.
- So it is the ratio of successive terms in the series is constant.
- Geometric series using only two terms r and a.
- The term r is the common ratio,and a is the first term of the series.
- The sum of the first n terms of a geometric series is:
- This function will return the result as Error when the parameters are non-numeric.
- GEOMETRICSERIES(3,4,8) = 3 12 48 192 768 3072 12288 49152
- GEOMETRICSERIES(3,4,8,5) = 49152
- GEOMETRICSERIES(60.5,9,7) = 60.5 544.5 4900.5 44104.5 396940.5 3572464.5 32152180.5
- 2...10000000...6 = 2 12 72 432 2592 15552 93312 559872 3359232