Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the number.
- is the step to threshold a value.
- GESTEP(),tests whether a number is greater than a threshold value.
- This function gives the result in a logical values (0 or 1).
- It is used to filter the values.
- In , is the number to test against step and is the step to threshold a value.
- Here value is required and is optional.
- When we are not giving the value, then it will assumed to be zero.
- This function gives the result as 1, value is greater than or equal to value, or otherwise.
- should only be used with numbers.
- GESTEP(8,9) = 0
- GESTEP(9,8) = 1
- GESTEP(0,1) = 0
- GESTEP(0,0) = 1
- GESTEP(-1,0) = 0
- GESTEP(a,b) = Null