Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any operator.
- This function shows the arithmetic operator.
- GETFUNCTION is working for OPF function.
- is any symbol of the operator.
- Arithmetic operators take numerical values as their operands and return a single numerical value.
- The standard arithmetic operators are addition (+), subtraction (-), multiplication (*), and division (/).
- When we giving the any symbol of arithmetic operators this function will show name and arguments of the given operator.
- OPF("+") = SUM ()
- OPF("-") = MINUS ()
- OPF("*") = PRODUCT ()
- OPF("/") = DIVIDE ()