Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any positive real number.
- This function shows the value of the Barnes G-function value.
- In , is any real number.
- is a function that is an extension of super factorials to the complex numbers.
- It is related to the Gamma function, the K-function and the Glaisher–Kinkelin constant, and was named after mathematician Ernest William Barnes.
- According to elementary factors, it is a special case of the double gamma function.
- Formally, the Barnes G-function is defined in the following Weierstrass product form:
- GFUNCTION(10) = 5056584744960000
- GFUNCTION(4) = 2
- GFUNCTION(7) = 34560
- GFUNCTION(5.2) = 12