Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where URL is the path of the document or file
- Name is the name of the document or file to open.
- HYPERLINK(), creates a shortcut or jump that opens a document stored on a network server, an intranet, or the Internet.
- A hyperlink is a reference that points to data or a document. By clicking on the cell that contains HYPERLINK function, Calci opens the specified document.
- URL can be a text string enclosed in quotation marks or a cell that contains the link as a text string.
- URL can be a reference to a word document, a spreadsheet, any image on server or internet etc.
- If the jump location specified in the argument does not exist or cannot be navigated, Calci displays an error.
- Name is the text or a numeric value. If Name is omitted, the link location is displayed as jump text.
HYPERLINK can be used in following ways -
1)To open a Google website from Calci spreadsheet, following command can be used -
2)To open a Microsoft word document "My_Profile" stored on C drive of computer, following command can be used -