Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is of the form .
- IMLN(),returns the natural logarithm of a complex number.
- This function gives the Natural Logarithm of a complex number.
- In , where Complexnumber is in the form of . i.e & are the real numbers.
- And is the imaginary unit .
- Normally Complex logarithm function is an inverse of the Complex exponential function.
- A logarithm of is a complex number such that and it is denoted by .
- If with & are real numbers then natural logarithm of a complex number :
adding integer multiples of gives all the others.
- We can use COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary number in to a complex number.
- The syntax is to calculate the natural logarithm of a complex number in ZOS is .
- is of the form
- For e.g.,IMLN("10+17i")
- IMLN("4")=1.38629436111989 +0i