Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any Complex number of the form x+iy.
- This function shows the string as a complex number.
- In , is any complex number.
- A complex number is a combination of a real and an imaginary number.
- A number which is positive or negative, rational or irrational or decimals are called real numbers.
- An Imaginary number is a number that when squaring it gives a negative result.A complex number is a number is in the form , where and are real numbers and is the imaginary unit,Where .
- A Complex number whose real part is zero is said to be purely imaginary.
- A Complex number whose imaginary part is zero is a real number.
- So this function showing the string value which is given in " "(double quotes) as a complex number.
- IMSTRING("2+3i") = 2+3i
- IMSTRING("5-9i") = 5-9i
- IMSTRING("7") = 7
- IMSTRING("10i") = 10i