Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any value
- ISLOGICAL(),returns TRUE if the value is a logical value.
- This function is one of the group in .
- The is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- is used to find the given is logical (true or false).
- This function is gives the result as TRUE when the given value is logical like either true or false otherwise this function will return the result as FALSE.
- Also true has value of '1' and false has taken value of '0'.
- For the the argument can be blank, or it can contain data such as text, numbers, error values, or logical values.
- The syntax is to calculate ISLOGICAL in ZOS is .
- is the any value.
- For e.g.,ISLOGICAL(1)