Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- ISPRIME(), returns the TRUE if the value is prime number.
- Opposite of ISCOMPOSITE
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as data information functions, data inspection functions or data-testing functions.
- ISPRIME function is used to test the given number is prime or not.
- This function gives the result as TRUE when the given value is prime otherwise this function gives th result as FALSE.
- A prime number is a natural number, it can be divided, without a remainder, only by itself and by 1.
- For e.g. The number 11 is a prime, because 11 is divided by 1 and 11 without any remainder.
- But 6 is not prime, because 6 can be divided by 1,2,3 and 6.
- Also the number 0 and 1 are neither prime nor composite.
- The syntax is to find whether the given number is prime in ZOS is .
- is any number.
- For e.g.,ISPRIME(5.1)= false.
- = ISPRIME(5.1) = FALSE