Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the value to test.
- This function is one of the group in ISFUNCTIONS.
- The IS FUNCTION is also known as Data Information Functions, Data Inspection Functions or Data-testing Functions.
- ISSTRING function can be used to check the given value is a string or not.
- This function gives the result as only TRUE or FALSE.
- The result is TRUE when the value is a string otherwise the result is FALSE..
- The argument can be blank, or it can contain data such as text,numbers,error values,logical values or any equations.
- When we giving any argument with in double quotes, this function will consider as the text.
- =ISSTRING('Good morning') = true
- =ISSTRING(123) = false
- =ISSTRING("") = true
- =ISSTRING(Good morning) = null
- =ISSTRING("123") = true