Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This function shows the figure of the Mandelbrot.
- Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales.
- This property is called self-similarity.
- Fractals form a never ending pattern, created by repeating a simple process over and over, in an ongoing feedback loop.Mandelbrot Set is the set of points in the complex plane with the sequence where the result does not approach infinity.
- The Julia Set is closely related to Mandelbrot Set.
- The Mandelbrot Set is obtained from the quadratic recurrence equation , (with=0), where points c in the complex plane for which the computed value of does not tend to infinity.