Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two matrices.
- This function calculates the subtraction of the two matrices.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- Minus is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Minus operation is the opposite operation of Add.
- Matrix minus is the basic operation of subtracting two matrices with the corresponding entries.
- Two matrices must have an equal number of rows and columns.
- The minus of matrices A and B is denoted by
- Suppose the number of rows in the first matrix is more than the second matrix,this function will return the extra row entries with the same number.
- Suppose the number of rows in the second matrix is more than the first matrix ,the extra row values of the second matrix will be ignored.