Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- This function is calculating the square root of the given matrix.
- In , is any matrix.
- Squaring is the value that can be multiplied by itself to give the original number.
- The square root of a number is the inverse operation of squaring that number.
- Every non-negative real number a has only one non-negative square root, called the principal square root, which is denoted by , where is called the radical sign or radix.
- Square roots of positive whole numbers that are not perfect squares are always irrational numbers.
- To find the square root of the matrix,simply find the square root value of the each entries in the given matrix.