Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of values.
- is the particular condition value.
- This function shows the maximum value with in the given set.
- In , is the set of values.
- is special condition which is for given array.Maximum value is the largest value in the set of values.
- So this function returns the any one maximum value which satisfies the specified condition.
- value can be numbers, logical values, text, array or references that contain numbers.
- If the logical values and text values are entered directly in the argument, or as a part of array or reference, are counted in finding the MAX value.
- The logical value TRUE is considered '1' and FALSE is considered '0'.
- Any text is evaluated with value 0.
- This function will return the result as error when any one of the argument is non-numeric or the referred array cannot translated in to numbers.
- suppose we want to consider the logical values in a referred array , we can include in the MAXA function.
- MAXIF([12,87,13,10,9,13],">10") = 87
- MAXIF([15,19,20,25,27,32],"<20") = 19
- MAXIF([1.001,1.1,1.02,1.06,1.005,1.08,2.3],"<1.06") = 1.02
- MAXIF([1.001,1.1,1.02,1.06,1.005,1.08,2.3],">1.06") = 2.3