Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function calculates for the given operation with the given parameter values.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- is any operation.
- MOP is the function is used to execute the operation with the given parameters.
- Here operation may be addition,subtraction,multiplication,division,log and exp.
- For the arithmetic operation will consider the the parameter a and b.
- For log and exp operations the first parameter only will consider to find the value.
- MOP(100,564,"+") = 664
- MOP(100,564,"-") = -464
- MOP(100,564,"*") = 56400
- MOP(100,564,"/") = 0.1773049645390071