Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are minimum and maximum limit of the numbers.
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the multiples of the given numbers.
- The multiples of a whole number are found by taking the product of any counting number and that whole number.
- The multiples are the products of these multiplications.
- Also the list of the multiples of a whole numbers are endless.
- The Least Common Multiple of a set of whole numbers is the smallest multiple common to all whole numbers in the set.
- For example, in the Multiples of 4 are 4,8,12,16...Here Least common multiple is 4.
- According to this function,it is calculating the multiples in the following way.
- MULTIPLESTWO(6000,4,7) = 4 28 196 1372
- Here it is calculating 4,4*7,28*7 and so on.
- MULTIPLESTWO(1000,2,5) = 2 10 50 250
- MULTIPLESTWO(5000,5,6,1000,5.3) = 5 30 180 1080
- MULTIPLESTWO(700,15,6,100,3.2) = 15 90 540