Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the nth multiplicand or the quotient of the given number.
- In , is the any value of multiplier or dividend.
- is the product or divisor.
- NTH function shows the Nth multiplicand of the given set of values.
- On the other hand it is showing the quotient of the given numbers with the decimals.
- For example NTH(3,30) = 10 Here 30 is the 10th Multiplier of 3. Or 30 is divided by 3 is 10.
- NTH(3,9) = 3
- NTH(225,15) = 0.06666666666666667
- NTH(88.34,7) = 0.07923930269413629
- NTH(345,-12) = -0.034782608695652174