Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number.
- This function gives an information object with digits, decimals, exponent and sign.
- A digit is a single symbol used to make numerals.0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are the ten digits we use in everyday numerals.
- A decimal is a number expressed in the scale of tens.A decimal point is a point or dot used to separate the whole part of a number from the fractional part of a number.
- The exponent of a number says how many times to use the number in a multiplication.
- Sign of the number is if the number is positive then it will give the result as 1.
- If the number is negative then the result of the sign is -1.
- In , can be any number.
- The number can be positive,negative,integer,fraction or decimals.
- This function will give the result as error when the Original number is Non Numeric.
"digits": 2, "decimals": 3, "exponent": 1, "sign": 1
"digits": 2, "decimals": 2, "exponent": 1, "sign": -1