Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the level number of the Pascal Triangle.
- PASCALTRIANGLE(), is a triangle of numbers in which a row represents the coefficients of the binomial series.
- This function gives the Coefficients of the Pascal triangle.
- In , is the level number of the Pascal triangle.
- Pascal triangle is the arrangement of numbers of the Binomial coefficients in a triangular shape.
- It is started with the number at the top in the 1st row.
- Then from the 2nd row each number in the triangle is the sum of the two directly above it.
- The construction is related to the Binomial Coefficients by Pascal's rule is :
. where is the binomial coefficient.
- This function will return the result as error when .
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 2 1
- 4.=PASCALTRIANGLE(0) = NULL