Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number.
- This function is showing the value of pi with some didgits.
- In , is any number.
- The pi is a mathematical constant with a value approximate to 3.14159.
- It is denoted by the Greek letter .
- is commonly defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference C to its diameter d.
- So =, the ratio is constant, and it is not considering the circle's size.
- is a transcendental number and irrational number.
- Being an irrational number,π cannot be expressed exactly as a ratio of any two integers ,but we can express as the fraction 22/7 is approximate to the value.
- Also no fraction can be its exact value.
- This function is showing the value generally with nearly 40 decimals.
- PIGEN(56)= 3.1415926535897
- PIGEN(14) = 3.141
- PIGEN() = 3.141592653589793238477496625589926410505632020