Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the set of numbers.
- This function returns the Ratio value of the given set of numbers.
- In is the set of values to find ratio.
- Ratio is the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.
- It shows the relative sizes of two or more values.
- A relationship between two quantities, normally expressed as the quotient of one divided by the other.
- So in Ratio it is showing the relationship of all the given numbers in Decimals.
- RATIOS(2,4,12) = 0.1111111111111111 0.2222222222222222 0.6666666666666666
- RATIOS(10.3,19.01,32.76,92.34,51.11) = 0.05011677695601402 0.09249708057609966 0.15940054495912806 0.449299338263916 0.24868625924484236
- RATIOS(-3,-10,16,87,-29) = -0.04918032786885246 -0.16393442622950818 0.26229508196721313 1.4262295081967213 -0.47540983606557374