Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any two set values.
- This function shows the Scalar product value.
- In or , and are two set of values with same length.
- Dot product is also called Scalar Product.
- This product is an example of an Inner product.
- Dot product is the algebraic operation which calculates with the two equal length values and gives the single value as result.
- Here a and b are two set of values with any real numbers.
- Also a and b are having same length of values.
- The dot product of two vectors and is defined as:
where denotes summation notation and is the dimension of the vector space.
- SCALARPRODUCT([2,3,4],[9,8,7]) = 70
- SCALARPRODUCT([3.2,4.5,10.3],[4,8,4.3]) = 93.09
- SCALARPRODUCT([-6,-15,21],[32.3,19.3,20.3]) = -56.99999999999994