Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number from 1 to 7.
- This function shows the name of day for the given Index number.
- In , is the any number from 1 to 7.
- The names of the 7 days of the week in most Latin-based languages come from the Roman calendar, which related each day with 7 celestial bodies considered to be gods: the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.
- The 7-day-week provides a clear method of representing dates and times to avoid misinterpretation between people from different countries with varying traditions for writing numeric dates and times.
- According to the international standard,Monday is the first day of week.
- Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia consider Sunday as the start of the week.
- So in this function first day of the week is considered as SUNDAY.
- Second day of the week is MONDAY and so on.
- This function will return the result as error when the parameter value is other than 1 to 7.
- TODATE(3) = Tuesday
- TODATE(1) = Sunday
- TODATE(0) = 0
- TODATE(7) = Saturday