Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are set of values.
- is the Hypothesized Mean Difference.
- is the significance level.
- is the logical value.
- This function calculating the two Sample for unequal variances determines whether two sample means also distinct.
- We can use this test when both:
- 1.the two sample sizes are may are may not be equal;
- 2. The means and variances are distinct .
- In , and are two arrays of sample values.
- is the Hypothesized Mean Difference. Suppose md = 0 which indicates that sample means are hypothesized to be equal.
- is the significance level which ranges from 0 to 1.
- is the logical value like TRUE or FALSE.
- TRUE is indicating the result will display in new worksheet.Suppose we are omitted the value it will consider the value as FALSE.
- The t-statistic of this function calculated by:
- Here and are unbiased estimators of the variances of two samples. and are the number of data points in two arrays. is not a pooled variance.
- This function will give the result as error when
1. any one of the argument is non-numeric. 2.alpha>1
|Variable 1||Variable 2|
|Hypothesized Mean Difference||3|
|Degree Of Freedom||9|
|T Critical One-Tail||0|
|T Critical Two-Tail||0.7027221467691982|