Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the operation to be performed
- and are any two real numbers.
- This function performs the operation mentioned as an argument with the two numbers entered.
- In , is the operation to be performed. and are any two real numbers.
- Operation can be addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, mod, greater-than, less-than etc.
- UNITOP(SUM,5,18) = 23
- UNITOP(MINUS,-90,-75) = -15
- UNITOP(GT,210,201) = true (checks if first number is greater than or equal to second number)
- UNITOP(LT,3.234, 1.42) = false (checks if first number is less than second number)
- UNITOP(UNITMULTIPLY,5,18) = 90
- UNITOP(UNITMOD,5,3) = 2
- UNITOP(UNITDIVIDE,50,5) = 10