Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the minimum value.
- is any number.
- is the maximum value.
- This function is the tester function of in between values.
- In , is the minimum value, is the maximum value and is the number to find the value is in the given range or not.
- This function will return the result as TRUE when the given number with in the given range of values.
- Otherwise will return the result as FALSE.
- XBETWEEN(30,65,100)= true
- XBETWEEN(654,754,700)= false
- XBETWEEN(12.001,12.01,12.10) = true
- XBETWEEN(-45,-30,-20) = true