Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the discount rate to apply to the cash flows
- is a series of cash flows that corresponds to a schedule of payments in dates
- is a schedule of payment dates.
- XNPV(), returns the net present value for a schedule of cash flows that is not necessarily periodic.
- This function computes the net present value for a schedule of cash flows that is not essentially periodic.
- The arguments should be numeric's.
- XNPV shows the error value whenever any number in dates precedes the starting date or values and dates contain a different number of values.
- XNPV is calculated as follows:
- = the payment date,
- = the payment date
- = the payment.