- is the set of values.
- This function shows the Bar graph for the given values.
- Bar Chart is also called Bar Graph.It represents the grouped data with rectangular bars with heights or lengths proportional to the values that they represent.
- A vertical bar chart is also named as Line Graph.
- It is also used for more complex comparisons of data with grouped bar charts and stacked bar charts.
- A bar Graph is considering the comparisons among discrete categories.
- One axis of the chart shows the specific categories being compared, and the other axis represents a measured value.
- Some bar graphs present bars clustered in groups of more than one, showing the values of more than one measured variable.