- and are any two matrices.
- This function is adding the rows of the two matrices.
- In , and are any two matrices.
- This function used to join the rows of the 1st matrix to the second matrix.
- Here rows of the 1st matrix and 2nd matrix can be same.
- Suppose row of the 1st matrix is greater than the 2nd matrix then it will display all rows values.
- Suppose row of the 1st matrix is less than the 2nd matrix then it will ignore additional row of the 2nd matrix.
- Also this will join remaining rows of 1st matrix and 2nd matrix.