Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the character for which you want the code.
- CODE(), returns a numeric code for the first character in a text string.
- CODE()gives a specific CODE for the string entered.
- The can be of any length in which first character will be taken.
- The can be a text directly or indirectly like cell reference.
- The character is from the character set used in our system.
- Returns a numeric code for the first character of a string.
- It varies according to Operating environment.
|Macintosh||Macintosh Character Set|
|=CODE("abc".split(""))||"abc"||97 98 99