Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the Cross product of two numbers.
- Cross product is also called Vector product.
- The cross product is defined in three dimensional space and it is denoted by axb.
- In CROSSPRODUCT (a,b), a and b are any two positive real numbers.
- We can calculate the Cross Product this way:
- = .
- is the magnitude (length) of vector a
- is the magnitude (length) of vector b
- is the angle between a and b
- is the unit vector at right angles to both a and b.
- CROSSPRODUCT([2,7,8],[3,9,5]) =-37 14 -3
- CROSSPRODUCT([3,8,-2],[10,6,-5]) = -28 -5 -62
- CROSSPRODUCT([5.2,9.1,-4],[4,6,8]) = 96.8 -57.6 -5.199999999999996