Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any real number.
- This function gives the Cube root of a given number.
- A cube root is the number that multiplies by itself three times in order to create a cubic value.
- In , is any real number.When we are giving negative numbers result also we will get in negative values.
- For example CUBEROOT(-27)=CUBEROOT(-3*-3*-3)= -3.
- This function will return the result as NaN when the given number as Non-numeric.
- CUBEROOT(8) = 2
- CUBEROOT(-125) = -5
- CUBEROOT(321.6) = 6.851284679220313