Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any date value.
- This function shows the date serial value for the given date.
- In , is any date value.
- Here date value should be from 1 to 31 and 1 to 12 for months.
- We can specify relative dates for each argument using any numeric expression that represents some number of days, months, or years before or after a certain date.
- When any argument exceeds the accepted range for that argument, it increments to the next larger unit as appropriate.
- For example, if you specify 35 days, it is evaluated as one month and some number of days, depending on where in the year it is applied.
- If the date specified by the three arguments falls outside the acceptable range of dates, an error occurs.
- DATESERIAL("45") = "2044-12-31T18:30:00.000Z"
- DATESERIAL("152") = "0151-12-31T18:30:00.000Z"
- DATESERIAL("98") = "1997-12-31T18:30:00.000Z"