Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function is showing the quotient of the given numbers.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- In , and are any two numbers.
- It returns the value of the quotient.
- So Quotient is the result of the division of one number or quantity by another.
- DIVIDEWITH(45,3) = 15
- DIVIDEWITH(118,23) = 5.130434782608695
- DIVIDEWITH(2341.321,67) = 34.945089552238805
- DIVIDEWITH(607,-13) = -46.69230769230769