Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function determines the equality of two numbers.
- In , and are any real and Imaginary number.
- EQ will return the result as "TRUE" when A equals B.
- EQ will return the result as "FALSE" when A not equals B.
- EQ compares both real and imaginary parts A and B.
- This function will check for alphabets and special characters also.
- EQ(90,90) = true
- EQ(-123,123) = false
- EQ(14.23,14.02) = false
- EQ(2/3,6/9) = true
- EQ("june","june") = true