Jump to navigation Jump to search
FINV (probability, DegreeOfFreedom1, DegreeOfFreedom2, Accuracy, DivisionMinMaxArray)
- is the associated value of F distribution
- and is the degrees of freedom.
- gives accurate value of the solution.
- value of the division.
- FINV(), returns the inverse of the F probability distribution.
- This function gives the inverse of the F-distribution.
- If , then .
- FINV using the iterating method to find the value of x.
- Suppose the iteration has not converged after 100 searches, then the function gives the error result.
- FINV can be used to return critical values from the F distribution
- The calculation of analysis of variance includes the data for F probability for the significance level 0.05.
- When the value of and are not integers ,then it is converted in to integers.
- This function will return the result as error when
- 1. any one of the argument is nonnumeric.
- 2.probability<0 or probability>1.
- 3. or ,and or
- The syntax is to calculate FINV in ZOS is
- is the associated value of F distribution.
- For e.g., FINV(0.293,4,5)
- FINV(0.01526530981,7,3) = 20.658810208868587
- FINV(0.001,5,1) = 199.9
- FINV(0,4,2) = 199.9
- FINV(-1,7,2) = #N/A (PROBABILITY IN BETWEEN 0 AND 1 REQUIRED)