Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any number from 0 to 23.
- This function shows the Greek letter for the particular number.
- In , is the number to show the Greek letter from Greek Array.
- So Index is the number from 0 to 23.
- Because there are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet.
- The Greek alphabet is thousands of years old.
- Letters and symbols from the Greek alphabet are all around us.
- The word 'alphabet' derives from the first two letters, alpha and beta.
- Some Greek letter names are very familiar like alpha,beta and so on.
- But some symbols have become different icons like the pi sign(3.142 in mathematical value) and mu the micro symbol.
- GREEKS(10) = λ
- GREEKS(0) = α
- GREEKS(19) = υ
- GREEKS(23) = ω